Wow! Twenty two weeks of thriftiness and I've hit a slump! I haven't made it out much due to my vacation and recent personal events that have kept me so busy. I'll announce all the craziness soon here on the blog, but if you follow me on instagram or twitter you've probably already heard about the big changes coming in the next few months for my little family. I did make a flea market trip a little while ago and I found some amazing treasures and I also received some happy Pyrex mail, so that is what I'm sharing with you all today! I hope that your thrifting ventures have been successful, link up all your goodies for us to see! Also visit Sandra at Anchors and Honey and see all the thrifty goodness that she has found recently!
This link party was created to bring together all of you thrifty bloggers! So link up with your blog post showing your recent thrifted finds!
1. Follow your hosts through GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Link your post with your thirfted things. (can be from thrift stores, flea markets, swap meets, craigslist, estate sales, etc)
3. Visit one another. Make new friends!
4. Grab the button and add it to your blog.
5. Share this with your friends! Let's grow this awesome link party!